"Wonderwoman" Pattern - ENGLISH Version
Discover the "Wonderwoman" pattern and its many versions : a top, a dress, with or without a cape, plunging or modest neckline.
"Wonderwoman" is the perfect, all-occasion garment!
UK Sizes 6 to 28 / EU Sizes 34 to 56
Pattern downloadable online as a colour PDF file.
Once your pattern has been ordered, you will immediately receive an email to download it. No need to trim the pages after printing them; simply tape them edge to edge !
Several formats are included when you purchase the pattern :
- A4 format : print out the pattern at home
- A0 format : bring the file on a thumb drive to a copy shop and have them print out the pattern
- special US letter format
Difficulty level : between 1 and 2/4
Wonderwoman is an easy to sew pattern, accessible to beginners if you choose the closed back version.
The booklet provides detailed explanations for each step.
What Our Testers said about "Wonderwoman" :
"All the leaves are brown...and the sky is grey..."
My superfresh Wonderwoman top is finally ready to wear! Its playful ruffles on the front deep V and the back opening caught my attention rightaway! I definetely wanted such a feminime garment in my wardrobe for this fall!Pattern comes with an easy to follow booklet that contains detailed information on any of the pattern versions....in English...yesssss!!! So happy I can finally try those stylish French patterns!This beautiful top is just perfect for autumn season!Couldn't be more than happy with the result ! Love love love it!!! - Alexa
- "I love the ruffle at the front and the sexy open back. It could be a classic V neck blouse but because of the back detail, it made it so special." - Rena
- "I fell in love with the open back version of this pattern as I hadn't see anything similar before. The instructions were well written and although the back panels are a little complicated it came together pretty easily. I will definitely use the pattern again" - Victoria
- "I made my dress fitted because the original version is loose and not so great for my body shape. Overall it’s such a lovely dress and great to wear on a hot day." - Ruth
THANKS To our Amazing Testers !
Please share your "Wonderwoman" with us !
You can send us a photo by email (email@example.com), a link to your blog, or "tag" me on Instagram or Facebook...
Here are the tags you can use : #patronwonderwoman #wonderwomanpattern #chutcharlotte
Happy Sewing !!
NB : as our company is based in Asia, your bank may charge you a few cents more than the pattern price shown on our website if you pay by credit card. We apologize for these transaction fees, but this bank policy is unfortunately out of our control. However, paying with PayPal will allow you to avoid these additional charges. Feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions! Thanks again for your confidence and keep on sewing !