"Sunshine" Pattern - PDF - ENGLISH Version
Discover "SUNSHINE" : a pattern for a light, romantic wrap dress, with an asymmetrical skirt and pretty petal sleeves.
The pattern includes instructions for both short and long versions and for single or double petal sleeves : the choice is yours ! ;-)
UK Sizes 6 to 28 / EU Sizes 34 to 56
Pattern downloadable online as a colour PDF file.
Once your pattern has been ordered, you will immediately receive an email to download it. No need to trim the pages after printing them; simply tape them edge to edge !
Several formats are included when you purchase the pattern :
- A4 format : print out the pattern at home
- A0 format : bring the file on a thumb drive to a copy shop and have them print out the pattern
- special US letter format
Difficulty level 3/4 : "Nothing can stop me !"
The Sunshine Pattern is not particularly difficult, but it does require patience and concentration, particularly for the bottom hem and sleeves.
What Our Testers said about "Sunshine" :
- "The sunshine pattern is such a beautiful and gorgeous dress pattern. The version shown here is the high low length, I thoroughly love how this dress came out and it was easy to sew and straight forward" - Ruth
- "I made the sunshine dress, and it's such a lovely dress !! I love the high low skirt and the different length options. - Steffie
- "The dress is so sweet & feminine without being too frilly or over the top. It came together like a dream and I love the delicate construction of the sleeves and how they drape. Definitely beginner friendly & a really enjoyable sew with a gorgeous flattering result." - Olivia
- " It fits perfect! I love the shape! It makes my body look slender and beautiful. The under armhole was bit tight so i might fix it next time. I will make a dress next time with a jersey fabric! I can’t wait to try this pattern again!" Rena
- "It's the first time I've sewn a real wrap dress! I really like the details of the bust with the pleats that give it a perfect fit and the tulip sleeves that give it a touch of delicacy. I loved this bust so much! "- Magalie
- "What a pretty dress to sew for this summer! I love the "tailcoat"effect and the double ruffles on the sleeves! I didn't have a wrap dress, it's done" - Blandine
- "This sunshine dress is such a fun summer and transitional dress. I love the two layered sleeves and high-low hem. The wrap style dress highlights my waist and hugs my curves in all the right places. I can’t wait to feel feminine and flirty on outings in this dress!" - Olivia
- "When Chut Charlotte asked me to test one of their patterns I was over the moon! I thought wow!A French company ? Me ? J’adore la mode française! I immediately surfed in their website to select the perfect pattern for me. Voilà! The ‘Sunshine’ dress 👗 was the one. It's such a wonderful pattern and easy to follow it. I love the double skirts, it gives a Spanish look !" - Ilaria
Please share your "Sunshine Dress" with us !
You can send us a photo by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), a link to your blog, or "tag" me on Instagram or Facebook...
Here are the tags you can use : #patronsunshine #sunshinepattern #chutcharlotte
Happy Sewing !!
NB : as our company is based in Asia, your bank may charge you a few cents more than the pattern price shown on our website if you pay by credit card. We apologize for these transaction fees, but this bank policy is unfortunately out of our control. However, paying with PayPal will allow you to avoid these additional charges. Feel free to contact me (email@example.com) if you have any questions! Thanks again for your confidence and keep on sewing !