"Sur mon 31 Jacket" Pattern - PDF - ENGLISH Version
“Sur mon 31” is an easy-to-sew pattern for an attractive, feminine jacket !
No buttonholes or zippers : this jacket can be worn open for a casual look.
Perfect for everyday wear with jeans, for business attire at work, or in the evening over a dress : "SUR MON 31" works in all situations and meets all your needs !
You can add piping on the front of the jacket to give it a dressier look.
The sleeves are long so you can turn them up at the cuff and show off your nice lining fabric. ;-)
UK Sizes 6 to 28 / EU Sizes 34 to 56
Pattern downloadable online as a colour PDF file.
Once your pattern has been ordered, you will immediately receive an email to download it. No need to trim the pages after printing them; simply tape them edge to edge !
Several formats are included when you purchase the pattern :
- A4 format : print out the pattern at home
- A0 format : bring the file on a thumb drive to a copy shop and have them print out the pattern
- special US letter format
Difficulty level 3/4 : "Nothing can stop me !"
The “Sur mon 31” jacket is easy to sew : no buttonhole or zip to sew, it’s a jacket that is worn relaxed and open! The major difficulty of the model comes from the construction of a lined jacket… But with the explanations and diagrams, everything should be fine !
Thanks to our amazing testers !
What Our Testers said about "Sur mon 31" Jacket :
- "I was a bit nervous to start this project as I have never sewn any kind of outerwear before but the instructions were very clear every step of the way which made this project a breeze. Everything came together quite quickly and I love that you can add a pop of colour to the lining." - Darwin
- "I’m in love. This pattern is a great cut for various body types. The peplum on the back is an awesome addition to this fun pattern." - Tracey
- "I absolutely adore the jacket. The instructions were straightforward and easy to follow." - Yuli
- "I really enjoyed sewing up this jacket. The process was straightforward and the pattern well drafted." - Leighanne (More info on her blog)
Please share your "Sur mon 31 Jacket" with us !
You can send us a photo by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), a link to your blog, or "tag" me on Instagram or Facebook...
Here are the tags you can use : #patronsurmon31 #surmon31pattern #chutcharlotte
Happy Sewing !!
NB : as our company is based in Asia, your bank may charge you a few cents more than the pattern price shown on our website if you pay by credit card. We apologize for these transaction fees, but this bank policy is unfortunately out of our control. However, paying with PayPal will allow you to avoid these additional charges. Feel free to contact me (email@example.com) if you have any questions! Thanks again for your confidence and keep on sewing !